Der Spieler coreyrj hat vor Kurzem Legende Rang 1 auf den NA-Servern erreicht und hat auf Reddit nicht nur den visuellen Beweis dafür veröffentlicht, sondern auch sein Deck vorgestellt sowie einige Fragen dazu beantwortet.
Ich hab das Deck selbst noch nicht gespielt, wollte es euch aber auf keinen Fall vorenthalten! 😉 Ein paar Antworten von coreyrj auf Fragen von Reddit-Usern hab ich mal hier noch reinkopiert:
1) Why only 1 Force of Nature? Won’t nature rise against you for this? =)
A single of Force of Nature because frankly two are unnecessary with 1 FoN double Savage Roar and leeroy you have more than enough burst potential without needing to add another combo card that can clog up your hand =)
2) Whats the role of Cenarius in your deck? Im running deck w/o him and i think he is too expensive for this deck. In what situations is he good?
I was running a second Azure Drake over Cenarius for a long time, it’s a judgement call but for me this token druid had alot of game vs alot of the control meta (particularly warrior and druid) and this card gave me alot of potential to play long. Aswell as having innate synergies within the deck (+2/+2 to tokens or being able to Savage Roar the taunts the turn after)
3) Have you tried swapping Azure Drake with argus? Did it work? Whats your thoughts about argus in this deck?
I have thought about putting Defender of Argus in the deck but have yet to actually try it, it make slot of sense when you’re playing to snowball from board position but i’ll have to test it to see.
4) Have you tried running Imp Master?
Imp Master was in blood knights slot for a long time, i like Imp Master (apart from its inherent swipeability) but Blood Knight just had so much game vs zoo and the Argent Squire bonanza on ladder right now.
5) How do you do against other druids decks? Ramp deck giving me troubles, what do?
I’ve been having alot of success against watcher druid, not too much experience vs ramp druid, so it’s hard to say, i can imagine the matchup being difficult (as is handlock) snowballing from a board position is very difficult against matchups that accelerate the board. You just need to hope to draw your burst early.